6.0

$1,700.00

2004 Dodge Intrepid accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Intrepid:

2004 Dodge Intrepid Owner Comments

Apr 112005

Intrepid SE 2.7L V6

1st time was covered under warranty, and the replacement filler cracked as well just as the car past the 3/36K warranty. I'm going to scrub it with alcohol wipes, use electrician's tape and be done with it.

- , Miami, FL, USA

Sep 262007

Intrepid 2.7L

I found a crack just above the glove box then today (9/26/07) less than a week later I noticed 2 big cracks up towards the windshield. This car is not even 3 years old it should not be doing this. I plan on talking with my Dealership to see if I can get it covered under my extended warranty

- , Liberal, MO, USA

Feb 262007

Intrepid SXT 3.5L V6

A large crack appeared on the dashboard...... dealer says it was not a manufacturer defect and was not covered. Chrysler says it has to go by the dealers visible inspection and that they will not replace or repair it. I will never buy another Chrysler product....... EVER!! No wonder Daimler is regretting taking on this nameplate and looking to dump it now! Good riddance to such a sub par product and company.

- , Somerset, NJ, USA