8.0

2004 Dodge Intrepid engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Intrepid:

2004 Dodge Intrepid Owner Comments

Jul 032014

Intrepid SE 2.7

Car ran fine till this dreaded day! I drove about 20 miles to a friend's work, shut the car off, turned it back on about 5 minutes later, pulled around the side of the building & heard rattling. Popped the hood & I have oil everywhere and a hole in my valve cover big enough to see the timing chain. I am extremely broke so I "rigged" it, finally got a new valve cover, replaced it, drove 15 miles home and bam.....there's another hole, same place, same size.........I'M READY TO GIVE UP!

- , Indianapolis, IN, USA