6.0

2004 Dodge Intrepid exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Intrepid:

2004 Dodge Intrepid Owner Comments

Oct 152012

Intrepid SE 2.7L

OK every time I have to get an emissions test done it fails.I put 400 bucks for o2 sensor and pc valve this year because code P0032 was showing.The darn thing had no engine light on for a couple of days and I thought maybe the problem in this car was corrected. But noooo .The engine light came back on today and the code P0441 is showing. I can't afford to keep putting money into this car Does Chrysler have a recall for this evap problem cos I'm at my wits end with this car?

- , Toronto, ON, Canada