- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- July 27: Dodge Charger Under Investigation For Alternator Failure
- July 11: Chrysler Recalls 895,000 SUVs After Vanity Lights Catch Fire
- June 30: Chrysler Recalls 696,000 Vehicles for Defective Ignition Switches
- June 29: Investigation Opened Into 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Drive Shafts
2002 Dodge Ram 1500
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2002 Ram 1500 AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- heater doesn't work properly23
- blower motor failure6
- AC malfunctioning5
- heater is weak4
- a/c motor blows when ignition is off3
- heater core leaking inside cab3
- a/c quit working2
- blower not working on all speeds2
- smells like antifreeze in cab2
- ac condenser fan relay1
- bellowing noise while a/c or heater on1
- cold air doesn't work1
- compressor clutch seized1
- heater core went out1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.