- September 1: Fiat Chrysler Releases Buyback and Incentive Details
- August 30: American Car Owners Long For Horse and Buggy Days
- August 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs Recalled Again
- August 4: Fiat Chrysler Sued in Canada for $5 Billion
- August 1: About 284,000 Dodge Chargers Recalled Over Sensitive Airbags
2002 Dodge Ram 1500
AC / heater Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 has the well-known and documented problem with their dashboards falling to pieces, but it also has engine failure from oil sludge. That's a doube shot of awful in your morning coffee.
Worst 2002 Ram 1500 AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- heater doesn't work properly25
- blower motor failure7
- AC malfunctioning5
- heater is weak5
- a/c motor blows when ignition is off3
- heater core leaking inside cab3
- a/c quit working2
- blower not working on all speeds2
- smells like antifreeze in cab2
- ac condenser fan relay1
- bellowing noise while a/c or heater on1
- cold air doesn't work1
- compressor clutch seized1
- heater core went out1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.