- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 3 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 4 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 35 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 68 days ago
2002 Dodge Ram 1500
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 has the well-known and documented problem with their dashboards falling to pieces, but it also has engine failure from oil sludge. That's a doube shot of awful in your morning coffee.
Worst 2002 Ram 1500 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear differential parts shredded8
- shelled rear differential7
- universal joint is shot5
- worn center bearing on driveshaft5
- pinion bearing bad1
- NHTSA: Power Train36
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit13
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.