- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 3 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 37 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 66 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 80 days ago
2002 Dodge Ram 1500
seat belts / air bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 has the well-known and documented problem with their dashboards falling to pieces, but it also has engine failure from oil sludge. That's a doube shot of awful in your morning coffee.
Worst 2002 Ram 1500 seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- air bags did not activate with severe front end impact2
- seat belts not working properly1
- NHTSA: Air Bags31
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal25
- NHTSA: Seat Belts3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Retractor3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Anchorage1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.