1996 Dodge Stratus accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Dodge Stratus:

1996 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Mar 262007

Stratus ES V6

This is a horrible problem, I found that not locking the doors

causes this to stop, but don't like leaving doors unlocked in the city!!!! I really don't want to put any more money into this vehicle. Any ideas? A wire to cut? HELP!!!!

- , Massillon, OH, USA

Sep 272006

Stratus ES

It's the middle of the night, I'm all snuggled up in my bed.. and then.. beep beep beep.. my car alarm goes off!!! This has happened to me well over 10 times. The alarm just randomly goes off for no reason! I have taken it in to be fix, but they can't seem to find a solution. Anyone have a suggestion?

- , Appleton, WI, USA