1998 Dodge Stratus fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Stratus:

1998 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Jul 232009

My name is rossetta dunbar. This complaint is for the car allowance rebate system. I feel that my car is eligible for the clunkers for cash program. It is a clunker, it is 11 years old. But because the mpg is 22 I was told I don't qualify. Why haven't it been made a little easier for those that own old vehicles period? I feel this isn't done fairly and it could be changed. This will be break for those who can't afford to upgrade to better cars. Those that are low income workers.

- Chicago, IL, USA