2003 Dodge Stratus electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Stratus:

2003 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Sep 192009

Stratus SE V6

my car burnt to the ground and there is nothing left of it. This was not a problem that I caused and I know that I am not going to get enough money back to purchase another car.. this is something that needs looked into. I looked in my back window and you could see the back defroster sparkling in the rear window on the passengers side. This was not my fault but there is nothing left of my car to do an investigation. After I stopped the car you could hear crackling and I got out and looked in my back window but is was still at that time just sparkling. I could still hear the crackling noise so I popped the trunk and that is when the smoke started rolling out and then flames started. the car was completly gone by the time the fire department got there...

- , NOrborne, MO, USA