2003 Dodge Stratus lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Stratus:

2003 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Sep 012010

Stratus SE 2.4L

When driving at night the dash lights go out when I put the right turn signal on. I thought this was the only problem but later I discovered that my tail lights will go out too! The headlights stay on and both front and rear signals will blink but no tail lights and ALL the lights on the interior go out. ac, stereo, instrument cluster. It only does this when I put the right turn signal on. I can usually turn the lights off and back on again and the lights will be back to normal. but sometimes I have to monkey with the switch before they decide to come back on again. One sure way to get pulled over with this kind of problem. I'll never buy another Dodge product. Junk!

- , Pensacola, FL, USA

Jan 142009

Stratus SXT 2.4L

This is an extremely annoying problem. I just bought this a car a week ago and with only 67,000 miles on it i feel its pretty ridiculous that this car is having a problem like this.

- , Livonia, MI, USA