4.0

2003 Dodge Stratus seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Stratus:

2003 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Jan 032008

Stratus SX 4 cyl

I turned the wheel and heard a click. Airbag light came on. dealer says it costs several hundred dollars. This is absurd. Turning the wheel should not do this on a properly built system. Corporate told me I am out of luck. Bought this car less than a week ago at Junge in Center Point IA. They too, will not fix it without charging me. They also failed to tell me about all the warranties left on the car and tried to pressure me into buying what I consider overlapping warranties. Buyer Beware!

- , Cedar Rapids, IA, USA