8.0

2004 Dodge Stratus AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Stratus:

2004 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Jul 042012

Stratus SXT 2.4L 4 cyl Sulev Pzev

ac would not work unles you switch it to defrost real quick

I am so tired of this car I got some good years out of it and I have have customized it I have much love for it but after I replaced the motor now I have to do it all over again. Really this problem is so common that you have to wait for months to get the parts from a dealer to fix it and there are tons of rebuilt motors to buy for this car. They should defiantly do a recall on all Status motors the V6 has sludge problems that ruins the motor and this 2.4 ltr 4 cyl has an expiration date around 80k miles it throws a rod. Dodge Stratus's are POS's.

- , San Diego, CA, USA