1. dodge should pay for it (4 reports)
2004 Dodge Stratus accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Stratus:

2004 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Aug 302009

Stratus R/T 3.0L

I noticed the dash around the windshield vents starting to pop up and now in 2013 the problem has spread to pretty much the whole dashboard is just sitting on top of the plastic it is covering. I am afraid if I get into an accident and the passenger airbag deploys someone is really going to get hurt because there is a good chance of the dash being thrown into the occupants of the vehicle causing possible further injury. This issue is not only an eye sore but a potential hazard.

- , Hellertown, PA, USA

Jul 082008

Stratus SXT

I just bought the car 3 weeks ago from Kerry Nissan of Florence Kentucky. I made a deal with the salesman that as long as the Dashboard was fixed that I would buy the car. He said no problem! Its only going to cost no more than $200 dollars and that we had someone who does that for us. Mr. turner is he's name, goes by the name Shoes. He made me so many promises I can't keep track of them. But back to the Dashboard. I called the guy who does their interior work. He looked at it and told me it would be in the $1000 to work on. The sales manager has told me he is working on it, but really is just giving me the runaround. I agree to the $200 dollars, but not $1000s. Can anyone help? I have been mislead and lied to. I have spoke with an lawyer. I guess my next move is small claims court. Jeffrey Elliott

- , Union, KY, USA

Jun 012010

Stratus R/T 3.0L

I have never had this sort of thing happen in the past. I makes the interior look awful.

- , Sun Prairie, WI, USA

Nov 052008

Stratus RT 3.0L

The dash board is coming up so badly that I am afraid the air bag may deploy. I bought the car brand new and have low miles. Dodge states my issue is not covered on my warranty!!

- , Newhall, CA, USA