6.0

2004 Dodge Stratus body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Stratus:

2004 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Apr 302010

Stratus ES

In April I purchased a 2004 Dodge Stratus SE and I noticed there was a lot of under body rust. I thought it was just my car but when I saw other silver Stratus' driving around I noticed they had the same issue. I also notice that these are not very strong cars. Almost every Stratus I see has a dent or ding somewhere. I came off of a semi-steep hill and the front two clamps on each side of my front bumper came off so now my bumper randomly unclamps on each side when I am driving. It's a complete pain in the ass because I have to pull over and push the bumper back on. I know Dodge cars and trucks are usually built strong but I think this car is Dodge's version of a Cadillac Catera.

- , Detroit, MI, USA