8.0

2004 Dodge Stratus fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Stratus:

2004 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Feb 022009

Stratus ES 3.2L V6

I bought this car 2/half years ago. I couldnt wait to get a stratus. Well, within 2 years I have been through 3 new gas pumps. Not sure if was a part problem or the car. The last time I was on the interstate with my 80 year old mother. It was 10 degrees outside and we were 90 miles away from home. As we were sitting on the shoulder, some weirdo in a black chevy parked behind us about 20 feet away. Well, he was just sitting there. I started to freak out. He finally drove off after 10 minutes. We were sitting in the cold for an hour before the tow truck came.

- , Gilson, IL, USA