2011 Ford Edge accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Ford Edge:

2011 Ford Edge Owner Comments

Jun 012011

Edge 6-cyl

The head rests on the new Ford Edge that I recently purchased are so large and lean so far forward that they make it very uncomfortable and dangerous to drive. They are so bad that some owners of new Ford products are just removing the head rests creating a real safety hazard. I have contacted Ford several times with out satisfaction. Our local police department has remove the head rests from ther new expolorer. Do we wait until someone get hurt or killed or do we take a very hard look at them now? I have tried to reverse mine but then you just as well remove them. I tried switching with the rear seat and they wont interchange. I am just asking that you take a good look at them and make a decision.

- Firth, ID, USA