- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 19: Ford Recalls Vehicles for Steering and Windshield Problems
2010 Ford Edge
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2010 Edge Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- transmission problems4NHTSA complaints: 8
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 5
- interior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 9
- suspension problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- AC / heater problems1
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 18
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 8
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 7
- lights problemsNHTSA: 4
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Edge Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Edge compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Edge overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Edge.