- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 19: Ford Recalls Vehicles for Steering and Windshield Problems
- January 15: Ford Recalls Edge (Again): Gas Leak Could Cause Fire
- January 14: Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Over MyFord Touch Complaints
- January 3: The Worst Cars and Car Problems of 2013
- December 30: Ford Recalls Lincoln MKZ Hybrid For Roll Away Risk
- December 23: The Safest Cars to Drive in 2014
2013 Ford Edge
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2013 Edge Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- interior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 2
- fuel system problems3
- exterior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- windows / windshield problems1
- lights problemsNHTSA: 4
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 4
- steering problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 2
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Edge Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Edge compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Edge overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Edge.