- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 2 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 2 days ago
- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 5 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 11 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 34 days ago
1995 Ford F-150
Worst 1995 F-150 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- the differential failed3
- racking noise from underneath when accelerating1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs12
- NHTSA: Power Train3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.