- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 19: Ford Recalls Vehicles for Steering and Windshield Problems
2011 Ford F-150
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2011 F-150 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- engine problems24NHTSA complaints: 182
- drivetrain problems8NHTSA complaints: 63
- transmission problems7NHTSA complaints: 6
- steering problems6NHTSA complaints: 41
- interior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 5
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 12
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 3
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- suspension problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 38
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 9
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 6
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2011 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.