- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
2010 Ford F-150
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2010 F-150 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- transmission problems38NHTSA complaints: 16
- windows / windshield problems36NHTSA complaints: 18
- body / paint problems16NHTSA complaints: 18
- drivetrain problems15NHTSA complaints: 22
- electrical problems14NHTSA complaints: 47
- engine problems8NHTSA complaints: 59
- lights problems6NHTSA complaints: 12
- AC / heater problems5
- brakes problems5NHTSA complaints: 25
- interior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 19
- wheels / hubs problems4NHTSA complaints: 9
- exterior accessories problems3NHTSA complaints: 22
- suspension problems3NHTSA complaints: 9
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 18
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 13
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 13
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 5
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2010 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.