- January 25: Ford Fiesta and Focus Transmission Lawsuit Filed After Complaints
- January 20: Ford Trucks Investigated After Reports of Stalling Engines
- January 1: Ford Recalls Escape and Lincoln MKC SUVs
- December 18: Ford Recalls 500,000 Mustangs To Fix Exploding Airbags
- December 4: Ford Recalls Mustang Sports Cars and Transit Connect Cargo Vans
2010 Ford F-150
Worst 2010 F-150 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls while driving3
- engine failure2
- blue smoke spews from the tail pipe on a cold start1
- engine runs rough then stalls while stopped1
- engine ticking1
- manifold bolts snapped1
- unintended engine acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine25
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling21
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2010 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.