- September 30: Ford Recalls 380,000 Vehicles in 6 Recalls
- September 15: Ford Mustang Hood Corrosion Lawsuit Tossed Out
- September 7: Ford Explorer Cracked Rear Panel Lawsuit Seeks Class Certification
- August 18: Ford Recalls 26,400 Ford F-650 and F-750 Trucks
- August 15: Ford Headlights Not Working? Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Investigated
2010 Ford F-150
Worst 2010 F-150 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls while driving4
- engine failure3
- blue smoke spews from the tail pipe on a cold start1
- engine runs rough then stalls while stopped1
- engine ticking1
- manifold bolts snapped1
- unintended engine acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine30
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling23
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control20
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2010 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.