- January 26: Ford Recalls Ranger Trucks After Driver Killed by Airbag recalls | 13 days ago
- January 22: Ford Ranger Driver Killed by Takata Airbag in South Carolina news | 17 days ago
- January 19: Ford Focus Door Latch Problems Earn Investigation investigations | 20 days ago
- January 10: Investigation Closed Into Ford Edge 22-Inch Alloy Wheels investigations | 29 days ago
- December 29: Ford Recalls 10,000 Vehicles For Engine Problems and Fire Risk recalls | 41 days ago
2010 Ford F-150
Worst 2010 F-150 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/dies while driving8
- engine failure3
- blue smoke spews from the tail pipe on a cold start1
- engine ticking1
- manifold bolts snapped1
- spark plug ejection1
- unintended engine acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine30
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling23
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control20
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2010 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.