1995 Ford F-150 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Ford F-150:

1995 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Dec 012010

F-150 XLT 5.8

i have a 95 f-150 truck and my pcm is bad and ford tells me I'm screwed because they discontinued the part, nobody rebuilds or carries this part.my truck is in mint condition and was bought brand new. no reports or recalls or notifications were sent to owners telling them that if the pcm goes you're truck is scrap metal. ford motor corp told me they were sorry but there's nothing they can do. what type of crap is that, you spend $28,000.00 + on you're vehicle new and take excellent care of it, and to no fault of mine my pcm goes bad and i cant get one.the worst part of it all is that ford certified mechanics instantly bail out on this issue saying there's nothing we can do.ford has left me high and dry and a bad taste in my mouth. if anyone else has this problem contact me at 1-484-356-8282 only regarding the california based emission trucks.ford motor corp doesn't care about you just you're money!!!!!!

- , Cochranville, PA, USA