1. new shaft & knuckle (1 reports)
1997 Ford F-150 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Ford F-150:

1997 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Oct 222010

F-150 4.3

Steering went as I was pulling into parking lot about 30 km from home, luckily not on the way there. I was extremely pissed at the fact this could have happened on the way there doing over 80 kph in some places. I checked out Ford, and they had a recall for 1997 F150 but not for my VIN # ( for steering problems). They just gave lip service and said they would do nothing. I could have killed someone, and/or myself. and they just shrugged it off.

- , Maple Ridge, B C, Canada