1. replace the fuel pump (1 reports)
1998 Ford F-150 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Ford F-150:

1998 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Jan 052008

F-150 LX 5.4L V8

I'm Brazilian and I have a F150 - 1998 - V8 that got a problem in January 2008. The spark plug got a fire when the car fault. Another problem detected was a fuel pump failure. I have saw in the Ford site that these problems is occurring and there is a recall in these cars. I want that Ford send me the spark plugs, coil and fuel pump to replace it. Chassi: 1FTRF08LXWKB12306 This is my adress to send these pieces: Avenida dos Oitis 760 - Kodak da Amaz´┐Żnia Country: Brazil State: Amazonas City: Manaus Postal Code: 69075-842 Phone: 55 92 3617 5098 Mobile: 55 92 8178 9311 If was necessary I will send more information. Thanks;

- , Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil