7.0

1999 Ford F-150 windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford F-150:

1999 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Mar 202008

F-150

Lately my windshield wipers will start swiping without being turned on. Sometimes it will happen after making a left turn and sometimes without having made any turns. They'll swipe from just once to as many as ten times.

- , Roseau, MN, USA

Mar 082007

F-150 Lariat 5.4 4X4

Just a few problems. As for as performance the truck can't be beat. It is a workhorse. I perform regular maintenance (oil, grease, fluids. etc) on my truck EVERY 3,000 miles. My Goodyear tires have 67,000 miles on them and they look like new. In fact, the truck looks like new except for a few scratches. At least once a week, someone will ask if it's for sale. They tell me "man, thats a beautiful truck." WORKHORSE???? I pulled a 32 foot 13,000 lb boat from Fort Lauderdale, Fla. to Florence S.C. Then From Florence to Charlotte, N.C. to have the engines replaced, then back to Little River, S.C. to have the electronics updated. I have pulled the boat over 2,000 miles with my "1999 F150/5.4/ 4x4." All the above with standard equipment, and with only 186,000 miles. Now don't you think Ford Motor Co. could fix my wipers and electric door locks FOR FREE with all this good advertisement!!!!!!

Well see, if they read this report. I've gripped, ranted and yelled enough. I think I'll get in my truck and take a drive around the block and get a cup of coffee. Y'all have a great day now!

- , Florence, S. C, USA