6.0

2002 Ford F-150 AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford F-150:

2002 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Mar 122014

F-150 Lariat Triton V8 5.4L

Over a year ago the AC only blow on the dash board. Doesn't do a whole lot of good there. Very Hot.

- , Vallejo, CA, USA

May 202014

F-150 Lariat 5.4L V8

I am just looking for a fix. It's hot out there and after working all day in the sun I'd rather ride in a cool vehicle rather than messing with pressing buttons the entire ride home or waiting for the truck to get cool. When I start the AC, it goes to the window vents and not to the air vents. its cooling off the windows instead of me. When I press the vent it comes back down, I press the air button and it goes right back to the window vent. Where is the switch and how much does it cost to replace?

- , trabuco cyn, CA, USA