- July 23: Ford Transit Driveshaft Flexible Coupling Lawsuit Filed news | 2 days ago
- July 20: Ford Expands Chrome Door Handle Cover Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 9 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 26 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 27 days ago
2002 Ford F-150
Worst 2002 F-150 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- tie rod end failure1
- NHTSA: Steering14
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly4
- NHTSA: Steering: Column3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.