2003 Ford F-150 AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford F-150:

2003 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Dec 192013

F-150 Super 5.4L

click to see larger images

lost all heat while driving

Bought this truck at Schenectady Ford in NY ...It was certified.....lol....on the way home it died....Had it towed....A spark plug wire was bad....same day as I bought it....And while there someone dented my door....unreal...They didn't fix that.... A yr later my rear end gears go bad...fixed under warranty.... Then maybe 2 years later the gears in rear end go again......Then maybe 3 years later the gears or shims were bad? got fixed again........Now in the middle of winter my heat goes out as I'm driving home.....I HAVE NO HEAT IN THE MIDDLE OF WINTER......And I'm unemployed...............how wonderful............................

- , Altamont, NY, USA