- August 19: Ford Focus EVAP Purge Valve Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 5 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 14 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 22 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 23 days ago
2003 Ford F-150
Worst 2003 F-150 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- axle broke1
- NHTSA: Power Train12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)10
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.