1. replace steering column (1 reports)
2003 Ford F-150 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford F-150:

2003 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Mar 312016

F-150 XLT 5.4L

My Ford F150 truck steering column was broken. I took my truck to a repair shop to have it repaired. The shop had two other Ford trucks there for the same problem at the same time and when I picked up my truck they had another Ford truck with the same problem. This was just one non Ford auto repair shop. My truck has 150,000 miles. My repair was $660 for a used steering column. If this is a chronic problem with Ford trucks I do not think I will buy another Ford truck. I think Ford knows they have a problem with their steering column.

- , Renton, WA, USA