2003 Ford F-150 windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford F-150:

2003 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Oct 012006

F-150 4WD 8-cyl

On Sept 31 all was well. The temperature dropped down to 40+ degree's that night. Well much to my surprise I went to get in my 03 F150 to go to the store, and the rear glass was all shattered. Nothing hit, nothing around it. The temp only got up to 78 today Oct.1-2006. We have had stranger weather then this why would the glass just shatter like that. There has to be some defect in the glass to do that?I live off a budget and can not afford to pay for replacing the glass. So what can be done to help me replace the rear glass, I sure can't drive to work with no rear glass. My 03 F150 is still under factory warranty. So please help me replace the glass.

- Balaton, MN, USA

Jan 152004

While parked rear window shattered into pieces without warning.

- Appleton, WI, USA