2.0

2004 Ford F-150 accessories - interior problems

2004 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Jun 192008

F-150 XLT 5.4L V8

OK this is the last complaint for our pair of 2004 F150's. The first one has been traded in for a Honda! Although its minor this is still a problem. The lights on the buttons for the electric window do not always work. I never know which lights will come on out of the 4 buttons. Sometimes all of them work. Sometimes maybe 1 or 2 will work. It reminds me a little of the old Simon game where you have to repeat the sequence of lights.

After 2 f150's and many problems I think I'm finally finished! I don't see anymore F150's in my future.

- , Port Saint Lucie, FL, USA