2005 Ford F-150 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Ford F-150:

2005 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

May 052010

F-150 5.4L

my truck have noise on the engine, ticking . no like ford any more i tinking change my truck for toyota tundra

- , Spring Hill, FL, USA

May 182009

F-150 Lariat V8

Ford has recalled my truck for a brake booster vacuum hose replacement. They sent me a small yellow card detailing my problem. I throw a lot of mail away and if I had not been paying more attention I could be driving my truck with a possible brake problem. It was a very small card and I almost dismissed it as junk mail. Thanks Ford for the concern. Anyone heard of any other recalls I may have missed?? I think I heard about a fuel injector recall that is possibly extended the warranty?? Please send me any information you might have.

Pissed off in Tucson,