1. replace alternator (3 reports)
2005 Ford F-150 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Ford F-150:

2005 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Aug 012009

F-150 5.4L

alternator died killed my battery truck starting to piss me off nickel and diming me to death have extended warranty but still cost of 100.00 deductable plus the battery

- , Colonial Heights, VA, USA

Jul 122007

F-150 Lariat 5.4L

I currently have 97,000 miles on truck, since 30,000 miles I have had 3 alternators go out.

- , Buras, LA, USA

Mar 152007

F-150 Lariat 5.4 V8

This vehicle is only two years old and since I am over on mileage, the dealership is not covering it under warranty. I bought this as a Ford certified vehicle 110 days ago. Just curious if any other 2005 F150 owners have had the same problem.

- , Archdale, NC, USA