2.4

2005 Ford F-150 windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Ford F-150:

2005 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Dec 312009

F-150

Windshield wiper motor failure. My windshield wipers ceased to work during a snow storm. Fortunately I was able to return home without any incidents. I was able to check the fuse and subsequently removed and tested the motor at which time I found that the motor is seized. I subsequently found that there is a safety recall for a similar problem on the next model year of my vehicle. Recall number 05V520000 covers 2006 F-150's I have a 2005 Ford F-150.

- Oakland, NJ, USA