- September 22: Ford Shattering Sunroofs Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- September 8: Ford Recalls 2.3 Million Vehicles Over Door Latches recalls | 16 days ago
- August 28: Ford Explorer Exhaust Lawsuit Settled by Parties news | 27 days ago
- August 25: Ford Recalls 113,000 Vehicles in 2 Recalls recalls | 30 days ago
- August 7: France Finds Emissions Problems in 86 Vehicle Models news | 48 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2008 Ford F-150 (Page 1 of 2)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 63,482 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.