2008 Ford F-150 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Ford F-150:

2008 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Mar 112015

Tire tread separation on front drive side tire. I was able to catch in time and had tire replaced but would like company to reimburse me because this brand of tire was recalled last year for the same reason but did not include the P265/70R17. The brand of tire is capital precision trac II, the tire shop that replace the tire told me I was lucky that it did not blow on the highway.

- Portales, NM, USA

Dec 302013

F-150 8-cyl

I had problems with the throttle sticking and I put my OB11 on and isaid code P2104 and icalled and they say its a well know problem.if you don't know what to do I can see some one get hurt so I think it should be a recall.

- Bradner, OH, USA