2009 Ford F-150 windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Ford F-150:

2009 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Jan 222009

Getting into my truck to go to work I backed out of my driveway and started down the road.the drivers side window fell down with such a force that ithought I had been shot. There was no warning of failure and had been working fine up until that point. I have to use my truck to go to work, so I continued on with the temperture at 13 degrees and the windshield was around "0".while I was riding down the road and all that cold air blasted me in the face. Was a 20 mile ride from hellt. My wife and daughter drive this truck occasionally and I could only imiagine what might have happened if this would have happened to them. I think that you should make others aware of this safety issue and urge the car companys to recall and fix these problems. While looking on internet for parts I found allot of complaints with the 2004 Ford window regulators. If you would like to read some, go to yahoo and look it up. "2004 Ford window regulators.

- Chestertown, MD, USA