2011 Ford F-150 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Ford F-150:

2011 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Mar 282013

F-150 4WD 6-cyl

While traveling with the flow of traffic (40-45 miles) an hour I had a collision with cars in front of me. As a result of the collision I was knocked unconscious. Dazed and injured I could not recall the details of the moments just before the collision, to the police. All that I could remember was trying desperately to stop the vehicle but it would not stop. After the accident no one seems to believe me and even my insurance carrier is not interested in looking into the possibility that the brakes failed or the cruise control malfunctioned. The consumer referenced NHTSA action number EA15006. He believed his accident was due to a brake system defect. Updated 05/19/16.

- Sequim, WA, USA