2014 Ford F-150 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Ford F-150:

2014 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Nov 132014

2014 F150 ecoboost V6 - engine shudders and stalls upon rapid acceleration; issue has been addressed with "deflector shield" but this shield is already in place in my vehicle but the vehicle continues to have this issue - I feel the vehicle is unsafe but Ford offers no assistance with resolution of the issue.

- Mckinney, TX, USA

Nov 022014

F-150 4WD 6-cyl

Warning lights came on dash about stability or traction control, no 4X4 lights were showing even though I had it in four wheel drive. Within seconds I could not control my truck in the snow and the steering would not allow me to change my course of direction. This truck acted like it was not in four wheel drive. My truck slammed/slid sideways into a curb on the rotary by my home causing $2129.19 damages to tires and rims and front end parts. After I hit the curb the 4X4 light was showing as was the traction control lights and I was able to steer my truck and keeping it from dropping over an embankment. My speed was 15 miles per hour as I came towards the rotary. I contacted Ford and received a call back 11/6/14 stating that I needed to go through my insurance and that my insurance company was welcome to subrogate this with Ford legal counsel. The woman that called would not answer any question about what this all meant just that I needed to deal with my insurance company over and over.

- Augusta, ME, USA