Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: We aren't rating the 2015 F-150 as "bad" yet, but there is an early trend of complaints about the transmission shifting roughly.

2015 Ford F-150 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Ford F-150:

2015 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Oct 102016

Electric throttle body repair. 16B32 is the code. My truck shut off on me on the highway almost hurting or killing me. This is a brand new vehicle I bought 8 months ago 8000 miles.

- Katy, TX, USA

Jul 102016

Driving on interrstate 70 at 65 mph, I had several alerts begin flashing ranging from check 4X4, hill assist failure, 2H, parking brake and many more. In addition I lost power steering, brake lights and turn signals. I was able to drive truck home. This happened 4 more times. I called dealer and they suggested I drive it to their establishment some 20 miles away. I did not feel safe and contacted roadside assistance to tow the truck. I had to beg for a loaner one week later I received a call stating the technician needed to drive the truck to see if the same alerts happened even though they found 12 plus alerts when they analyzed the truck in their shop. I allowed this to occur as I wanted answers. I received a call today stating they had found the problem, a wire had became corroded in the steering column causing all the alerts to malfunction. They are replacing the entire column and my truck will be completed by Tuesday. I had purchased this truck just 4 months prior and have been a loyal Ford customer for 30+ years.

- Brazil, IN, USA

Jun 222015

My truck's collision avoidance / adaptive cruise control has false sensing when passing large heavy duty trucks. At 50-75mph with someone right behind you, this can be very dangerous. If a heavy duty truck is one or two lanes to your right and you are passing them with no one in front of you, the radar sensor senses incorrectly and hits the brakes, flashes the red collision avoidance light and the tone goes off. I've had this happen at least 30 times since I bought the truck brand new.. 4-5 times I've almost been rear ended. It doesn't do it with all semi's, so it's very unexpected. I've taken it to multiple Ford dealers, and they've attempted repairs at least 5 times now. Problem is still not fixed and it's not safe to drive wondering when it will be applying the brakes out of nowhere for no reason. It's also not safe to let someone else drive who is unaware of the issue. This is similar to the Ford recall 15S29 and NHTSA 15V614000, however, my vehicle was manufactured Feb 2015.

- Fort Worth, TX, USA

Mar 012015

The contact owns a 2015 Ford F-150. While driving approximately 55 mph, the ESC indicator illuminated and the vehicle pulled towards the right. The failure occurred on multiple occasions. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 118,000.

- Charolette, NC, USA