CarComplaints.com Notes: We aren't rating the 2015 F-150 as "bad" yet, but there is an early trend of complaints about the transmission shifting roughly.

2015 Ford F-150 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Ford F-150:

2015 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Oct 082015

F-150

Lately I have been doing more driving at night and I have found when I am behind a new F150 the running lights are very hard to see. All you can see from the rear of the car is a hint of red a the bottom and top of the light, unless you are looking at the car from a side angle the rear running lights are pretty much useless. I almost hit a black F150 the other day when it was raining hard, because I couldn't see its running lights. This needs to be fixed immediately weather Ford adds a center light under the tailgate or recalls these lenses for safety.

- Savannah, GA, USA