- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 2 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 4 days ago
- March 15: Ford Recalls 2017 Mustangs to Repair Door Handles recalls | 9 days ago
- March 5: Ford Dual-Clutch Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 19 days ago
- March 3: Ford Recalls Edge, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln Continental recalls | 21 days ago
1996 Ford F-250
Worst 1996 F-250 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering4
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 1996 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.