- April 13: Ford Ordered to Pay $3 Million in Crash of 2001 Ford Ranger
- April 7: Government Petitioned To Investigate Ford SUV Recall
- April 5: Do Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Headlights Fail?
- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
- March 25: Ford Recalls 221,000 Vehicles in Three Recalls
2000 Ford F-250
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2000 F-250 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems15NHTSA complaints: 35
- transmission problems4NHTSA complaints: 15
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 56
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 25
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 118
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 45
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 25
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 21
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 12
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 10
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 10
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 9
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 8
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 7
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 6
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 5
- clutch problemsNHTSA: 3
- lights problemsNHTSA: 2
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 2000 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.