- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 19: Ford Recalls Vehicles for Steering and Windshield Problems
2004 Ford F-250
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2004 F-250 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- engine problems4NHTSA complaints: 60
- exhaust system problems2NHTSA complaints: 5
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 12
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 25
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 7
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 6
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 5
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 5
- steering problemsNHTSA: 5
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 3
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.