- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 13 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 23 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 29 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 42 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 54 days ago
2004 Ford F-250
Worst 2004 F-250 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug blew out4
- bucking / jerking when under load1
- injectors and drive train failure1
- loss of power when accelerating1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling24
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel11
- NHTSA: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.