- August 19: Ford Focus EVAP Purge Valve Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 0 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 9 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 17 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 18 days ago
2004 Ford F-250
Worst 2004 F-250 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug blew out4
- bucking / jerking when under load1
- injectors and drive train failure1
- loss of power when accelerating1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling24
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel11
- NHTSA: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.