- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 3 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 25 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 27 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 27 days ago
2004 Ford F-250
Worst 2004 F-250 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug blew out4
- bucking / jerking when under load1
- injectors and drive train failure1
- loss of power when accelerating1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling24
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel11
- NHTSA: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.