- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 6 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 18 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
1997 Ford F-250
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 1997 F-250 accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dashboard came loose1
- torn seat cover1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Carrier/Rack4
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner2
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
- NHTSA: Seats1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Power Adjust1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.