- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 1 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 7 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 30 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 52 days ago
1997 Ford F-250
Worst 1997 F-250 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- loss of all power steering fluid1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly7
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.