6.0

1999 Ford F-250 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford F-250:

1999 Ford F-250 Owner Comments

Feb 042007

F-250 Super Duty 5.4 TRITON

I was parked in a buddy of mines driveway and we noticed some oil on the ground and it was coming from my truck so while i was at work i pulled it in and there is oil residue on the right side below the head. I want to know how much it will cost to fix it. I have only had the truck for a month and i didn't get and extended warranty on it. If possible i want to know if i can fix it myself and what the parts would cost.

- , la Vista, NE, USA